Welcome to the New Website
Two weeks since I launched my new website and I have to say I am overwhelmed with all the positive feedback and the comments I have received from all of you. I am writing this little post to give you a quick tour around the website and introduce you to the changes and additions that have grown on my page since I moved from a Portfolio to more of a Business website.
One of the things this new website offers is a wide variety of information in the more engaging way and I am so very excited to see how this will affect my relationship with you. It means a lot to me that you find this site easier to use and that you spend more time on here browsing and engaging with the content. As one of my friends says ''Out with the old, in with the new'', I have taken this step to give myself a fresh start and push my skills to serve a better purpose both to my clients and other communities around Hampshire.
Now, here are the changes that I have introduced with this website:
- The ''About'' page previously included all my information in one spot, now in this new era, I have split it into ''Sio'', which gives you a new look at my professional development (and a handsome new photograph). While ''The Press'' will let you read about my public activity and engagement that shows the standards of my skills.
- ''Services and Prices'' is a new category and this gives me more control over the skills and products I offer as a photographer but also lets you decide what you want. Again, this is split down into two different sub-categories due to the nature of the content - ''Services'' and ''Prices and Products''.
- ''Your Words'' includes all your fabulous comments and feedback on projects we have done together and how you have found the overall Sio experience. I am so lucky to have met all of you and to have turned your stories into visual canvases is an absolute honour for me. Looking forward to what the future holds for me or should I say us :)
- An important new addition to the family is the ''Frequent Questions''! Hopefully, this will answer most of your questions before you even get to talk to me. I have done some research and this page will always change, so if you cannot find something or want to ask anything in particular, please contact me. I'd love to have a chat!
- The ''Blog'' has also received a quick makeover and it will be more than what I previously used it for. It is about YOUR stories and my contribution to it. I will be that sidekick that helps the superhero save the day. I will also try and have more exclusive insights in my work and little shortcuts on how to take the next step in your photography passion, whether it is professionally or as a hobbyist.
- A long list of ''Add-ons'': Action button on almost every page that helps you contact me quickly, ''Offers and Discounts'' that will have something for everyone throughout the year, ''Opportunities'' for aspiring photographers to get on board with me and gain real-life work experience and some £ on a side.
The list goes on for a bit more but I will let you find out the rest for yourself. As final words, I wanted to say how happy I am that I can invite you to my new digital home and see where it all leads. I am so happy to start this journey with you.